Followers

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Nelly

Good Evening,

What a surprise I had when I found out I made top 3 over @ Creative Inspirations. Thank you everyone!

Today's card is made following the sketch over@ Sketch Saturday



The papers are printed from the tulip & friends CD which I have colourised as I wanted pastel tones. The image is a stamp I've had a long time & can't remember it's make, sorry. I have used spetrum noirs & chalk to colour in the image. The flowers are a mixture, some I've made and others are from my stash along with the silvr brads. The sentiments are from polka doodles.

I would like to enter the following:

Sketch Saturday - following sketch
My Mum's Craft Shop - Easter creations/Animals
A Gem of a Challenge - picture inspiration (see blog)


Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

8 comments:

Suzie McFloozy said...

Such a super sweet card - I adore the image and the soft pastel colours x
Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS this week & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Vicky said...

Just so cute Carole...love the image and fabulous papers too :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Rina said...

Darling little scetch card... love your embellishments and image.
Thanks for joining us at http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/
DT member,
Rina

Becky said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image
Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
My Mums Craft Shop
Hugs, Becky x

Michelle B. said...

Oh my, how cute is that! Love the soft colors and fab job on the layout! So glad you joined us this week at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! this is so sweet Carole, love the cute image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

Donna x

debby4000 said...

Lovely cute card.
luv
Debby

Christine said...

Gorgeous sweet image lovely soft colour combo great take on the chall theme at AGOAC ..thanks for sharing

smiles Christine x