Followers

Tuesday 17 July 2012

3 of a Kind

Good evening,

I've been a bit quiet of late as I'm still not feeling 100%. Hopefully I'm almost there so am hoping to get back to creating & blogging. I did have a bit of a play at the weekend  as my Granddaughter Alisha was staying over and wanted to make a card for here teacher. She looked through a stack of cards that I had made for inspiration and this is the card she wanted to follow.






She then made this for her teacher.


Alisha chose & coloured the image first, then she hunted through my paper boxes and chose the paper.  I cut the mats for her and with instruction She put it together, she chose to ink the embossed paper and she typed up the sentiment on the computer, then was given help to format it. She also tied the bow herself, not bad hey!

She the decided that she wanted to make another one for a teacher that is leaving the school. She chose all the materials and the image and while she was colouring in the image I cut the mats for her. She was then left to put the card together on her own whilst I sorted the dinner.



Happy Crafting
Carole xXx


1 comment:

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! these are all so gorgeous Carole, what a very talented card maker Alisha is. :o) Hope you feel better soon hun.

Donna x