Followers

Sunday 21 October 2012

You Can Never Have Too Many!


Good Evening,

I've had a little play today and made theses shoes into a card.

My Daughter designed the shoes for me as a vector file so that I could cut it on the silhouette. The file is also a digital template that can be cut out by hand if anyone is interested.

The shoes came about as I was asked for a card with a shoe theme. As I had nothing suitable  Kaylee got busy and this is the result (I wish I could do it myself!!!)


 I cut round the shoe once mounted onto the card to produce a shaped card and applied the sentiment that is computer generated onto the inside of the card. The flowers are handmade by tearing a circle, this has then been rolled on a quilling tool to form a rose.
The flowers are punched out and 2 have been layered together and a viva pearl pen has been used for the centres. The bows are pieces of ribbon that have been threaded through pearly buckle embellies


Before I go I would just like to say hello to my  followers both new & old. Thank you for your comments I love to sit with a cuppa and read them, it makes my day
THANK YOU




1 comment:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Every girls dream, great card Carole

jacqui x