Followers

Friday 18 January 2013

Paint it Black @ Songbird Challenge

Good Evening'

A very white one, and no it didn't wait till I got home!
I get very anxious about driving in it so now after  a 2 1/2 hour drive home (usually takes 45min max) I'm in agony with my back through being so tense.
I'm now on 1 week break from work so it can do what it likes, I'll just stay home and play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My card today is one I made for an order a while ago but thought I would post as it fits the brief for the challenge over @ Songbird Challenge which closes a short while so I'll make it quick.


Image - Sassy Studio's (steampunk Victoria)
Colouring medium - Spec's
Black card - Edged with spellbinder die & embossed with spellbinder 'Dainty Dots' folder
This was laced together with red organza ribbon - stash
Flowers - Memory box die (cherry blossom)
Flourishes - Marrianne die (not sure what it's called)
Sentiment - computer generated


I would like to enter:

Songbird Challenge - Paint it black



3 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is a lovely card Carole great colours
jacqui x

Kim said...

gorgeous card, love the laced ribbon!
Kim x

Unknown said...

Hi Carole, Fabulous image, colours and layout - makes a wonderful card all together!

Sarah