Followers

Sunday 24 January 2016

Tatty with Flower

Good Morning,

Thought I would share a card with you I made a while ago but never got to share because of my naughty laptop. It's just a simple one using a pre coloured image. My aim this year is to try and be a more regular blogger as of late I have only posted my DT makes. Will I or won't I ?


Image -pre coloured, printed from Do Crafts CD
Backing paper  - printed from the Camden Town CD from Crafters Companion
Textured paper -SB dainty dots embossing folder
Sentiment -computer generated
butterfly -cut on cameo, coloured with a marker and glittered with glamour dust
Flourish -MB die with a gem 



5 comments:

Sarah said...

So pretty, love the embossed panel and the die cut bow is so delicate!! I've stopped the rain dance, I filled my wellies with muddy water...yuk!! xx

Wendy L said...

Very pretty card Carole and cute too, xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is lovely, what a pretty card, Love the pastel theme. Love the new look on the blog, its super, Love Hazelxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Carole, love the cute image.

Donna x

Debs said...

This is so pretty Carole - adorable image and I love the colour combo.
Debs xx