Followers

Thursday 2 March 2017

Rainbow

Good Evening,

Another great theme this fortnight at 
Moving Along With The Times
chosen by Terri which is:
Rainbow or Rainbow colours



I started with a piece of white card which I applied strips of different coloured inks to using  dusting brushes. I then stamped my Altenew "beautiful day" flowers and leaves in VersaMark and heat embossed in white. I stamped part of the sentiment and cut part on the cameo

Please do hop on over to the main challenge blog here to see the wonderful creations my teamies have created.


6 comments:

Janice said...

Clever you! Love the background, never realised you'd inked it up yourself, it's so pretty, a very original and creative card! Jx

Judith said...

This is gorgeous Carole - I just love the background you've made hugs Judith

Diane said...

Fabulous colors and design Carole.

Hugs Diane

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Carole
This looks fantastic using the resist with those beautiful stamps.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Diane Louise J said...

Beautiful card Carole, fab embossing
Diane Louise x

TerriBlue cards said...

The stamp on this design is awesome. Love the way you used the colours and white embossing to bring the design out xx