Followers

Thursday 22 February 2018

All Kinds of Everything @ MAWTT

Good Evening,

I am late posting this I must apologise to my teamies over at 
Moving Along With The Times
Especially Mrs Duck who has hosted this challenge and chose the theme:
Something from the second verse of Dana's song
The verse can be found on the main challenge blog

aeroplanes Things of the sky is my chosen line

Image and sentiment - LOTV stamp
Coloured with - dinky inkies
Papers - HOTP
The edges of the layers have been scuffed with a distressing tool and inked

Go see what my teamies have made here


2 comments:

Wendy L said...

Oh Carole so good to see you back, I was getting seriously worried, fab card too for Mrs, Ducks challenge, xxx

Pia S said...

What a sweet boy’s card. Super color choices, love the image.