Followers

Friday 27 March 2015

FSC #91

Good Evening,

Pleased to report the plumber returned, fitted my taps but refused to change the radiator. However he did a quick clean up with a wire brush round the valve and sealed it with a bit of tape, job done without the big bill. Can you believe it? I couldn't I was expecting to get stung.

Onto the new challenge starting over at Friday Sketch Challenge with this super sketch to work with 



Here's what I did with the sketch:


I had a little play with my new digikit CD from Serif -Victoria Nelson's Occasions Collection
The backing papers were printed from the Crafters Companion Barkley CD and a piece of dainty dots embossed paper. The flowers are a mixture of punched, die cut and cameo cut.

Have a good evening!


1 comment:

Debs said...

Super pretty card Carole - beautiful colours.
Glad your plumbing has been sorted :o)
Have a fabulous weekend.
Debs xx