Followers

Thursday 19 March 2015

Tag- You're it @ MAWTT


Good Evening,

I can't believe how quickly the week's are flying by. So quick that I forgot it was Team A's turn to show their creations for this week's challenge over at 

I must say a big sorry to this week's hostess, the lovely Janice. With a fabby theme

Tag - Your it!
so get out those tags, die cuts or electronic cutting machines and come join in!

My card was made using a Hunkydory kit that was free with a magazine a while ago.
I made an easel card, adding my tag to the ribbon/bow on the card stopper.



5 comments:

gail said...

Gorgeous card, love the flowers, hugs Gail xx

Sarah said...

Such a pretty card Carole, pink and green always look so "right" xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is fabby,, I too have that kit and love the flowers and papers, they are lush. Dont worry about being a wee bit late, Sending Big Hugs Hazelxx

Janice said...

No need to apologise Carole, your card is lovely and worth waiting for. Beautiful flowers and papers and a lovely tag to finish off. Perfect! Have a great weekend, Jx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Carole
Very pretty in pink!
Have a great weekend.
Ang x