Followers

Monday 27 April 2015

Dream Valley's Recipe

Good Afternoon,

Hope you had a nice weekend. I had a busy one but worth it as I got to see my lovely family.

Dream Valley's new challenge starts today and this week we have a recipe for you to whip up!

1 image, 1 sentiment, 3 papers and 3 embellishments


This week's fabby sponsor is:

1 Sentiment = Computer generated
3 Parers = Back to basics IV
3 Embellies = Hexagons (cut on cameo) Flowers + leaves (die cut)

Hop on over to see what my talented DT buddies have created to inspire you here


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad your family get together went well Carole. Love your card, such a pretty little image and the details you have added are wonderful, not to mention those gorgeous papers xx

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Carole… she's a real cutie and I love your soft colouring… it matches the beautiful papers perfectly! Really Love those hexagons! :-))
Glad you had a lovely weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Carole! I love that image and fab layout, the papers are beautiful!
Hugs, Tammy