Followers

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Wild Flowers

Good Morning,

When I was at the NEC recently I picked up a LOTV pre coloured pad of floral images.
I used one of the images to make today's card, how beautiful is this image!

I teamed it up with a digi printed paper from the Barkley CD. The sentiment is a stamp from Crafters Companion. All layers have been matted onto a bright pink card which is a card I've had for a long time but never been brave enough to use. However I must say I was quite pleased with the outcome and made another one using a different image which I sent to my blogging buddy and teamie Sue for her birthday.

Have a lovely day


1 comment:

Judith said...

This is so pretty Carole - this is one of my favourite floral images- I have the stamp and use it often, the colours of the paper pad version are just beautiful hugs Judith x