Followers

Sunday 17 June 2012

Ellie Elephant

Good Evening,

I'm a bit late today and have been a little quiet of late. This is because my Daughter's laptop is still poorly so we are sharing mine, I get withdrawal symptoms and when I get a chance to use it I don't know what to do first.

Anyway onto my card & today it is one that I was asked to do by a friend of a friend. She picked the image which is  Ellie Elephant by Stamposaurus, I used spectrum noirs & chalk to colour it in & cut it out leaving a little border all the way round. The numbers were cut out on the silhouette in a pattered paper and a shadow in silver mirri. The image, number & sentiment have been raised onto an embossed background.



I would just like to say a bit thank you to Polka Doodles who gave me 2nd place for my Patriotic Nelly card in their challenge Regal colours - Diamond Jubilee. What a surprise, I was chuffed thank you

Happy crafting
Carole xXx

1 comment:

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Carole, that little elephant is so cute :o) Hugs, Lisa x