Followers

Friday, 26 October 2012

Friday Sketch Challenge #29

Good Morning,

It's Friday which means it's time for a new challenge over at Friday Sketch Challenge. We had lots of fantastic entries last challenge, I enjoyed visiting some lovely blogs.
This week Shirley has made us a super sketch to work with, there's so many possibilities so why not join in. There's a chance to win  $9 to spend at SK digis who is sponsoring us this week.

Here is my interpretation of Shirley's sketch using one of our sponsor's images


Image - SK digi's  (twin bear boy & girl)
Coluring medium - Pro's flexi's & chalks
Papers - from my scrap box so not sure what they are
Sentiment - Polka doodles
Stars - cut on silohette, glittered and a pearl has been added to the centre

Hop on over to see what my talented teamies have created to inspire you



2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Carole, love your punched edges makes for a lovely effect

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Carole. I'm really pleased to be on the Friday Sketch Challenge DT with you too! Hugs Marie xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving me a comment, I love reading them all whilst sitting with a cuppa after a day at work