Followers

Thursday 8 January 2015

Photo Inspiration @ MAWTT

Good Morning,

I'm hostess over at Moving Along With The Times this week.

The theme I have chosen is:
Photo/Colour inspiration
And here it is:

Perfect for Shabby chicPerfe design -  pink and turqoiuse colors

I have had a little play with the decoupage pad that I bought for Alisha for Christmas, I did ask first!!!
I had a card sent to me for my birthday from my team mate Sue made from this kit which Alisha absolutely loved, so I thought I would get her a kit to play with. The only trouble is she takes over my craft room most weekends when she comes to stay.


The decoupage kit is from Santoro called Mirabelle
The papers were a Christmas present, 12x12 My Mind's Eye - Bloom
Ribbons & pearls from stash
Sentiment - Crafters Companion stamp, stamped onto decoupage waste.

Hop on over to see some fab inspiration from Team A



8 comments:

Sarah said...

This is so pretty Carole, lovely to see some decoupage xx

Wendy L said...

So pretty, lovely card, xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohh Ive got the same kit and adore it, I made this image up into a picture and framed it. Its now living in my friends home as she bought it from me!!! Your card is adorable, and I love your theme, Its brilliant, Thanks you for being the Hostess :) Hope alls well, Much Love Hazel (Didos)

Sue B said...

Oooh this is gorgeous Carole! yes I do love this kit to bits… the images are fab and the papers are SO lush! I love this design… it's a fab layout and colour combo! :-) I love your theme this week.... the colours are very pretty!
Hope you have a good evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Debs said...

This is soooo gorgeous Carole - love the imnage and fabulous DP's
Great theme - thank you :o)
Hope you are well.
Debs xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Carole
Thanks for a lovely inspiration for my debut challenge on the DT.
The Santoro images are lovely and you have made a fab creation with this one.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Janice said...

Carole your card is brilliant. So love the colours and the Santoro image, very pretty indeed. Jx

Judith said...

Happy new year Carole! - can you tell i'm in catch up mode lol. I just love this card - I have the paper pad from this design (confession - largely untouched!) - its just so pretty. i loved the colours for this week schallenge hugs judith x