Followers

Sunday, 30 August 2015

AWOL

Good Morning my Crafty Friends,

My last post was the day before I went to London for a few days with my Sister to see Mama Mia. The show was absolutely fabulous, really enjoyed it although I was not feeling 100%.

Returned home on the Thursday, chest pain getting worse so went to A&E. I was admitted for tests & Pleurisy was the diagnosis.  Antibiotics and painkillers was the treatment and when the pain was under control, home to recover.

So here I am, hoping to be back tomorrow with my DT make for Dream Valley and then round to see what wonderful creations you have all been making.


6 comments:

  1. Oh Golly Carole what a nightmare. Glad to hear you're on the mend now, Sending Hugs Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that. hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I'm sorry to hear that you've been unwell Carole… pleurisy is awful and so painful… really hope you are feeling much better now. Take things easy
    Hope you have a relaxing weekend
    Love and Hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are soon back to normal Carole xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving me a comment, I love reading them all whilst sitting with a cuppa after a day at work