Followers

Thursday 20 July 2017

Happy Birthday MUM

Good Morning,

It's my turn to host the challenge over at 
Moving Along With the Times
the theme I have chosen for all you lovely peeps is:
Add an age as the focal point

The card I am sharing is the card I made for my lovely Mum's 80th Birthday back in May


Backing papers - printed from a Dreamees CD
Flowers and leaves - Dreamees stamp, heat embossed on vellum and coloured on the reverse
Number, words and butterflies  - cut on the cameo the number and butterflies were glittered
Fish tails - embossed with a a crafters companion folder.

It is well worth visiting the main challenge blog for more super examples fro the brill team A.



6 comments:

Wendy L said...

Hi Carole, a beautiful card for Mum, thank you, xxxx

Christine Harrop said...

Lovely card Carole, perfect for your mum and I'm sure she loved it. Perfect challenge for me this time! Christine

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Carole and a fantastic challenge! Happy Birthday Mum!!! Love those vellum flowers and the fab design, such a pretty card, Jx

Carol Bignall said...

Wow this is a really gorgeous card. Carol x

Sarah said...

This is so pretty, the vellum flowers are incredible xx

Unknown said...

Very pretty card Carole :)