Followers

Friday, 11 October 2013

1,2,3 @ Totally PaperCrafts

 
 
Good Morning,
 
How chilly has it got? It's like winter here in Northampton!
I can feel a day in front of the fire coming on.
 
Today over at Totally PaperCrafts there's a great new challenge starting.
Hosting this weeks challenge is Susan who has chosen a fab theme....
 
.....1,2,3
 
that's 1 image, 2 backing papers & 3 embellies
 

 
1 Image - Saturated Canary's 'Muriel'
2 Papers - Believe" by Prima
3 Embellies - MB Honey blossom sprig die, punched flowers, pearls
 

 
This week we are sponsored by the fabulous Saturated Canary

 
 The winner can choose 2 digital images of their choice.


Have a great day, keep warm!


See you later with my second post of today
 


6 comments:

  1. Stunning card Carole - gorgeous image so beautifully coloured and fabulous LO.
    Keep warm hun :o)
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup...chilly here in Dorset too, it had to change though didn't it!? Beautiful colour choice Carole and I really love the image, I don't have any of these...perhaps I should invest!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Carole, love it!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Carole, love the image and Autumn colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carole, love these papers and the image and the flowers around her look gorgeous.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving me a comment, I love reading them all whilst sitting with a cuppa after a day at work