Followers

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Toadstool Fairy

Good Evening,

Bit of a chilly one here in Northampton! Soon be needing the heating on.

My card today has been made following the sketch & theme over @ Willow Sketchie.
The image is  grey scale & I have just picked out a few bits to colour in with Aqua Markers & glittered the wings with glamour dust. The backing paper is a download from Raspberry Rd 'cute as a button' & yet again I have used the swiss dot embossing folder to emboss a strip of white paper. Everything has been mounted onto yellow mats and scalloped circle die from Spellbinders.



I would like to welcome all of my new followers, I am so pleased you decided to join me.
I get so excited when I find the number of followers at the top of my blog has increased.


I would like to enter:


Willow Sketchie Challenge - Sketch & theme (things with wings)
Creative Craft Challenge - Anything goes
Digital Tuesday - Things with wings
Sassy Cheryl's - Die cuts
Stamptacular Sunday - Less is more
Crafters Companion - Gold
Polka Doodles - Ice cream flavours (Banana)
Songbird Challenge - Defying gravity
Fab n Funky - Things with wings



13 comments:

andree said...

such a pretty card, love the design xx

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful! Love your touches of yellow on that lovely image :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Craftdee said...

This is beautiful, I love the way you've coloured the image - which is too cute, btw :-) Donna

kelly ledder said...

Stunning I love this so much the wings look gorgeous all sparkly x Thanks for playing along at Willow Sketchie this week,

Kelly

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Carole, this is amazing, I adore the monochrome way you do these images its fantastic. Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Love Hazelxo

Carly said...

Wow! how gorgeous and delicate .... just perfect!

Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous project with us over at Creative Craft Challenges for Anything Gores.

xoxox Carly

Claire said...

This is a lovely card. Hugs, Claire x

Judith said...

what a lovely card - I love the monochrome affect thanks for playing at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs Judith x

emma mitchell said...

Oh wow this is so stunning . I love this beautiful image and this gorgeous colour combo.
Thank you for sharing this gorgeous creation with us at songbird challenges.
Hugs Emma xx

Dawn said...

awww, just darling!
thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful!!
Thank you for playing along @ Digital Tuesday!

mixamatoasties said...

Beautiful card. Love the grey scale colouring and touches of yellow.

Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges.

Susan x

Jeni said...

I just can't stop staring at this darling image in grey scale. Wow, it is stunning. Love the yellow accents too. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week. ~jeni :)