Followers

Wednesday 25 March 2015

With Love Mouse

Good Afternoon,

Just had the 4th plumber round to look at some work I need doing. They keep looking and say they'll get back to me with a price but it never happens, I never hear from them again. The chappie that's been today is coming back in the morning to do the most urgent job, a dripping kitchen tap that is driving me mad.

I thought I would share a card with you today that I made very quickly (as I nearly forgot) for a friends birthday. I had the Mouse with Love digi from Di's Digi's already coloured up using markers, it's well worth a look she has a great selection of fab images.


The backing paper was printed from the Camden Town CD.
The card was embossed with a cuttlebug folder.
The flowers and flousish were die cut/punched.

Have a great day in the sunshine!



4 comments:

Sarah said...

This is ever so pretty Carole, I have a few of her digis waiting in the wings. Tradesmen really infuriate me too, we left messages for plumbers that never even got back to us let alone send a quote, makes you wonder if folk actually "want" to work at all!! xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Carole
Wonderfully cute image and I love the embossed panel.
Hope you get your plumbing sorted soon.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Debs said...

Super cute card Carole - such a sweet image and fabulous LO.
Debs xx

gail said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute image, and your papers are fab xx