Followers

Wednesday, 25 March 2015

With Love Mouse

Good Afternoon,

Just had the 4th plumber round to look at some work I need doing. They keep looking and say they'll get back to me with a price but it never happens, I never hear from them again. The chappie that's been today is coming back in the morning to do the most urgent job, a dripping kitchen tap that is driving me mad.

I thought I would share a card with you today that I made very quickly (as I nearly forgot) for a friends birthday. I had the Mouse with Love digi from Di's Digi's already coloured up using markers, it's well worth a look she has a great selection of fab images.


The backing paper was printed from the Camden Town CD.
The card was embossed with a cuttlebug folder.
The flowers and flousish were die cut/punched.

Have a great day in the sunshine!



4 comments:

  1. This is ever so pretty Carole, I have a few of her digis waiting in the wings. Tradesmen really infuriate me too, we left messages for plumbers that never even got back to us let alone send a quote, makes you wonder if folk actually "want" to work at all!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole
    Wonderfully cute image and I love the embossed panel.
    Hope you get your plumbing sorted soon.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Carole - such a sweet image and fabulous LO.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the cute image, and your papers are fab xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving me a comment, I love reading them all whilst sitting with a cuppa after a day at work