Followers

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Whats New Pussycat

Good Afternoon,

This is the E-Mail I received from a friend giving me the brief for an order:
A large size card - to read “Happy 21st Birthday Dominique - she has a black cat with white socks, can you use this as the subject of the card.

Took a while, not sure what to do, then remembered I had this very cute image which was a freebie from The Stamp Fairy called Kasi. I took the image over to silhouette studio to print and cut the image out then coloured it in with markers. I also printed and cut the sentiment and it's mat in silhouette which I position in puddy's paws.

The numbers were cut on the silhouette in a LOTV paper & the mat in black card.
Heartfelt creations stamp and die set was used to make the flowers and leaves



I would like to enter:

Crafty Friends Challenge - Pick a Tune - Whats New Pussycat - Tom Jones
Allsorts Challenge - Numbers
Crazy 4 Challenges - Show me the Blue


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this fits the brief perfectly Carole… such a fab design… Love how you've laid out the number, sentiment and image... and the pretty flowers pull everything together beautifully! Your friend will love this!
Hope you're having a good week
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Sarah said...

What a fabulous card!! Dominique will love it!! xx

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Carole, love the cute image and gorgeous design.

Donna x

brenda said...

What a super creation and perfect for our theme at Allsorts this week Carole, many thanks for joining in.

B x

AnyOldCraft said...

Such a great card.
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week :)
AnyOldCraft

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Carole
All sounds very technical but a brilliant interpretation of what you were asked for.
The cat is adorable.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

Wendy L said...

Your card so sweet, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends this time, xxx

Debs said...

Good morning Carole - still playing catch up with all my lovely crafty friends since the wedding last week and having my little visitor to stay whilst Mum & Dad are on Honeymoon.
You have some gorgeous makes since my last visit and this is no exception.
Adorable image and I love the Heartfelt Creations flowers.
Looks like a miserable day weather wise so that's a good reason to stay inside and catch up and then a little playtime in my little crafty haven - I have missed it so much lol!!!
Have a fabulous day.
Debs xx

Tanya said...

What a great card Carole! I love that image, so cute! And those flowers are gorgeous :)

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog and hope to see more of your makes soon :)

Tanya xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Awww, I love this card being a cat lover myself and love what you have done with your freebie image, Thanks for sharing your card with us over at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you again for our next challenge
Julie x
My blog
Lacy Sunshine DT member
Crafty Friends DT member
Pennys Challenges Owner & DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges Admin member

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "pick a tune” challenge over at Crafty Friends.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Come and Get It)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT Tuesday Throwdown)