Followers

Thursday 17 September 2015

Hats and Scarves

Evening All,

Late with my post today, lost track of the days, sorry team!

Today sees the start of a new challenge starting over at 
Moving Along With The Times
with a fabby theme chosen by the lovely Janice
Hats & Scarves

Here's what I did:


Card base - circle folded in half
Paper - printed from a Polka Doodles CD, edges inked
Image - Digi garden, no longer trading
Colouring medium - markers, glossy accents & glitter jewels
Sentiment - computer generated
Mats - SB scalloped circles



4 comments:

Wendy L said...

So sweet Carole. lovely card, xxxx

Janice said...

Perfect Carole, what a sweet rocker card. A cute image with the prerequisite hat and scarf and if I'm not mistaken, the glossy accents are in action....another favourite of mine! Enjoy your weeks off, sadly they will fly by, so I hope you make the most of them, Jx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is so sweet, what a great wee boy card. Ive got my image picked out after Janice telling me I had to enter!!! Hope alls well, Love Hazelxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Carole x