There's a new challenge starting today over @:
Moving Along With The Times
and the theme chosen by the lovely Jenny is:
- I have used a large Mason Jar Artboard which I covered in grey paper/card and stamped in a darker grey ink using a holly stamp.
- I die cut the Foliage sprigs in a silver mirri card.
- The Pretty Poinsettia stamp and die set was used to stamp and heat emboss in a pewter powder then die cut. These were them shaped and layered up with 4mm grey pearls added to the centres.
- Wired raffia was coloured with a black marker and shaped round a paint brush to form spirals.
- The sentiment (which I couldn't find a link for) was stamped in black ink and heat embossed with a clear powder, matted onto silver mirri then a cream die cut.
All these pieces were then arranged on the artboard with sisal and ribbons from my stash. I chose these colours to match my décor. Hope you like, I do!
Please do hop on over to the main challenge blog here to see what the talented team have created.