Followers

Sunday 1 November 2020

Christmas Flowers @ MAWTT


Good Morning,

There's a new challenge starting today over @:
Moving Along With The Times

and the theme chosen by the lovely Jenny is:
Christmas Flowers



  • I have used a large Mason Jar Artboard which I covered in grey paper/card and stamped in a darker grey ink using a holly stamp. 
  • I die cut the Foliage sprigs in a silver mirri card. 
  • The Pretty Poinsettia stamp and die set was used to stamp and heat emboss in a pewter powder then die cut. These were them shaped and layered up with 4mm grey pearls added to the centres. 
  • Wired raffia was coloured with a black marker and shaped round a paint brush to form spirals. 
  • The sentiment (which I couldn't find a link for) was stamped in black ink and heat embossed with a clear powder, matted onto silver mirri then a cream die cut. 
All these pieces were then arranged on the artboard with sisal and ribbons from my stash. I chose these colours to match my décor. Hope you like, I do!


Please do hop on over to the main challenge blog here to see what the talented team have created.


3 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Carole,
this so gorgeous and I love the colours used very modern and just the colours around at the moment.
I love your very gorgeous poinsettias and the lovely foilage too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is stunning, what a beautiful make, love those colours, Hope all is well, Hazel xx

Furrbster said...

Absolutely stunning!! Great layering and a lovely frosty feel,

Hugz Tinz