Followers

Thursday 5 April 2012

Sunny Day

Good Evening,

4 day's off now, time to play!!!!

My card today has been made following the sketch over @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp. The image is from Crafters companion & coloured using promarkers. I have embelished with flowers & leaves cut on the sillouette, I keep making them.




I would like to enter the following:

Sunday Sketch & Stamp - following sketch
Crafty Creations - signs of spring
Divas by design - anything goes
promarker challenge - whatever the weather

Happy Crafting
Carole xXx



8 comments:

Laura Bradley said...

This is such a lovely card! I love SWALK images, they are just adorable. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design. Laura x

Unknown said...

So Sweet!!!

Thanks for sharing with us at Divas By Design!

Big hugs Jo xxx

Sam said...

Fab card, I love your flowers :)
Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp x

Hazel said...

Hi Carole

Such a beautiful card - I love the image and the colours - just wonderful!

Take care.

Hazel xx

lis-m said...

so sweet, love your doodling.
thanks for joining us over @ Passion for Promarkers for my "Whether the Weather" challenge this week
Hugsxx

Lindsey said...

So pretty! The flower embellishments are perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations Challenges!

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours are fabulous. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

coops said...

gorgeous card carole.i love your soft colours and pretty sweet image ;D
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx