Followers

Monday 29 April 2013

A Flower for You


Good Morning Everyone,
 
Hope you all had a great weekend & had time to enjoy a bit of what you like doing!
It's nice and sunny here at the moment, hope it stays that way. Wasn't it chilly yesterday?
 
Today's card was made with an image I've had printed for ages but never got round to using, it was freebie from the Stamp Fairy, not sure that it still is as I can't find it.
 
 
I've coloured him with my Copics with a touch of chalk.
The papers are from MME a stack I've had for ages but never used. It's one of those stacks you just stroke and put away, frightened you're gonna run out, You all know what I mean I'm sure!
I've used kraft card for the spellbinders border and MB leaf die and to mat Lenny on to.
The flowers were cut on a spellbinder circle die, torn and rolled to form a rose using a quilling tool.
 
 
Have a great day everyone!
 
 
I would like to enter:
 
Crafty Boots - Use a stamped character
My time to craft - using kraft
 
 

8 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Love it Carole
jacqui x

Lisa Jane said...

awww so cute and i love the soft colours
Lisa x

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous Carole… the image is very cute and you've coloured him beautifully! I Love the scrummy papers and embellies…the roses and doily are very pretty! :-)
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Claire said...

Adorable card, love the layout and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute, great image & colours!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Lovely card and super colouring. Unfortunately our current challenge calls for an old fashioned stamped image.

I hope to see you back here soon.

Mandy said...

hi Carole, such a pretty card, thank you so much for sharing it with us at Let's Craft and Create.

Purple Crazy said...

Great card, lovely little bear, thanks for sharing at MTTC x