Followers

Sunday, 5 August 2012

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #118

Good Morning,

It's time for a new challenge over @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp. This week the sketch has been designed by the lovely Mari.
But first I must say what a great day Team GB had yesterday, didn't they do well! I didn't , I was glued to the TV but my excuse is it's only for 2 weeks.

Well onto my card:
I have used an image from this weeks sponsor Sassy Studio Designs  - Chrissys Prom. I have used 'the out of the box' technique to cut out the image and paper pieced the dress, I have then used promarkers to colour her in. The papers are digi downloads from sassy designs - Elegance, I printed out a sheet which I used for the fancy spellbinders die cut behind the image and also to make the flowers, these were made by tearing a circle of paper into a spiral then rolled up using a quilling tool. The leaves were cut on the silhouette.



Hop on over and look at the wonderful creations team 2 have made to inspire you.
I'm looking forward to seeing what all you talented people out there create

I would like to enter the following:

I love ProMarkers Challenge - Spots & stripes
Paper pretties - Seeing double - use 2 or more designer papers
Crafty ribbon challenge - Seeing spots & dots


Happy crafting
Carole xXx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the image, good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Carole. Love the paper piecing and those flowers are TDF. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving me a comment, I love reading them all whilst sitting with a cuppa after a day at work