Followers

Thursday 7 November 2013

Swirly, Pearly, Girly @ MAWTT

 
Good Morning,
 
Winter is here, it's been very wet & windy here in Northampton!
The airier is out to dry the laundry on, no more out to blow in the fresh air!!!
Well perhaps the odd day here & there.
 
 
My Sister came and took me out for coffee on Tuesday and guess what....... I bought my first Christmas present which I'm really pleased about. Just need to keep going now!
 
 
Enough waffle from me as I'm here to let you know there's a new challenge starting today over at Moving Along With The Times
This week's hostess is the lovely Debs with a great theme:
 
'Swirly, Pearly, Girly'
 

 
Image - Shopping Nikki
Colouring medium - Copics & chalks
Papers - First Edition, New Leaf
Mats - kraft card
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug
Pearls & twine - stash
 
Hop on over for some super examples from my talented teamies here then why not visit their individual blogs, you won't be disappointed!
 
I'm off to the Doctors this afternoon as my sick note runs out on the 10th.
 
 
 


13 comments:

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Carole. Great colour choice and layout xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what a great girly card, Love it. Ive so far just bought one pressie too!!! No idea what else to get!!! Hope you get on ok at the Docs, Much Love Hazelxox

Riette said...

HI Carole! Loves this card. Great image! So nice to see the D'Vine Swirl embossing folder. I have it too!

Hazel said...

A lovely card in subtle colours, beautiful. Hazel x

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Carole!

Susan x

Debs said...

Beautiful girly card Carole - fabulous image and I love the LO.
Hope all goes well at the Dr's
Debs xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous girly card Carole - love the colours and the fab image. Hope everything goes OK at the doctors. Hugs, Claire x

DesignerDiva said...

A gorgeous colour palette on this card Wendy and I love your LCI Nikki, I have this stamp!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Janice said...

What a delightful card Carole, so love Nikki and your lovely colouring, it's a beauty! As for weather, frosty and cold but the washing still went out and dried! Jx

Tammy said...

This is fabulous Carole, I love that fun image!! Beautiful colors and papers!
Hugs, Tammy

Judith said...

This is gorgeous Carole - beautiful colours and colouring - I'm pleased I'm not the only one on the Christmas shopping thing! - I've been picking up bits and pieces this last week or so -even got a jar of mincemeat for my mince pies! - Christmas is on its way ha ha hugs Judith x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Carole! what a sweet image and you've coloured it beautifully! I love the pretty paper, the embossing and the fab layout!
I ordered a couple of Christmas presents online this week… but I reallyneed to get a move on! Lol
Hope all is well with you
Take Care
Hugs Sue xx

Maroeska said...

I think you make very beautiful cards. Just scrolled somewhat around your blog, and saw a lot of fabulous creations :) Have a nice day and keep on the good work!