Followers

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Creepy!


Good Evening All,

I made a card following the sketch over at Sketch Saturday so though I would share it with you and at the same time enter the challenge. Love the sketch it has loads of possibilities, it's one I think will get used again!

Image - Caterpillar Hugs, a freebie from 2 Cute Ink
Colouring medium - Copics & chalks
Papers - printed from Do Crafts Boofle CD
Sentiment - Papermania stamp


***Enter my candy draw here***

 
I would like to enter:

Sketch Saturday - sketch #248

3 comments:

Kim said...

gorgeous card and such a cute caterpillar image!
Kim x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Love this card Carole!!!
jacqui x

Niki Rowland said...

Great card, what a cute image. Love the colour scheme too. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx