Followers

Monday, 4 March 2013

Bloom Beautifully


I recently bought this digi after browsing your lovely blogs and discovered tiddlyinks images actually come in digi form, don't know why I thought they were only available in rubber.. I went over to their store where it took me ages to decide which one to purchase, so many great images I could have gone wild.
Anyway I really enjoyed colouring in this image so went a little wild and coloured in several!
This one I used copics, her dress & bows are several shades of yellow & on her dress I used the clear ink to remove some of the colour to give a spotty effect. The flowers were coloured with a small amount of the same yellow picked upon the tip of the clear pen to give a really soft touch
Image-Tiddlyinks Bloom Beautifully
Colouring medium-Copics, Chalks & Stickles
Paper-MME
Sentiment-Polka Doodles
Gems-Papermania (coloured with copics)


I would like to enter:

Dream valley challenge- ribbon & bling


***Enter my candy draw here***




9 comments:

  1. Very cute Carole love that image and the way you've coloured her
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Carole, I love that colour
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable, love the sweet image and gorgeous colour combo. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is really beautiful Carole… I love the sweet image and you've coloured her to perfection! I love the pretty papers and ribbon! :-)
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning sweetie...

    What a gorgeous creation today...

    Love your colour choices too...

    Fabulous as always huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute! How pretty her dress looks with the dots you made with the blender! I love your colours, they are so spring-like! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeously pretty card and fab sparkle. Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...Such a sweet and adorable card! Love the bright colors and touch of sparkle! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving me a comment, I love reading them all whilst sitting with a cuppa after a day at work