Followers

Saturday 20 April 2013

A Coral Happy Birthday

 
Good Afternoon Everyone,
 
The sun has arrived at last! It's amazing how a bit of sunshine can make you feel so much better.
 
All the Birthday's come at once, April & May are really busy for me, cake, cake & more cake then nothing till November. Well all Birthdays need a card and here's one I made for my other Daughter this week. Her favourite colour is coral which I started off doing, however it ended up a bit orange.  
 
 
 
The image is Thank You from Saturated Canary which was coloured with Copics, The backing paper has been embossed using a spellbinder A4 folder, the sentiment was computer generated and both have been mounted onto kraft card. I have added a piece of lace, some brown gingham ribbon and a couple of MB die hearts with an added pearl to finish off.
 
Enjoy the rest of the weekend & the sunshine everyone!
 
 
I would like to enter:
 
Saturated Canary - anything goes
card makin mamas. - time for ribbon
Inky Impressions - punches/dies
totally gorjuss - emboss it




5 comments:

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous Carole! what a sweet image and your colouring is beautiful ! I love the embossed background and the pretty embellies!! I am going to have to get some of those scrummy hearts!!
I hope you have a lovely weekend!
the sun is shining here too! :-)
Big hugs
Sue xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is gorgeous Carole love your colours and layout
jacqui x

Claire said...

This is gorgeous Carole, I love the image and your colouring and a fabulous layout too - love the embossed background. Hugs, Claire x

Stampin Mindy said...

Beautiful card and coloring. Love all the white.
Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this week!
Hugs, Mindy

Bettina L. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. Love the design with the embossing, colouring and use of diecuts. Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions last week. So sorry for my late comment. Still hope to see you back this week for our new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Inky Impressions xx