Followers

Friday 12 April 2013

Friday Sketch Challenge #41


Good Morning,
to all my lovely followers and anyone visiting. I hope you like what you see!

Today see's the start of a new challenge over at Friday Sketch Challenge. This week the lovely Debs has given us a super sketch to work with:
isn't it great!

We also have a super sponsor this week The Stamp Fairy

They are offering a $10 Gift Certificate to one randomly drawn winner!

Here's my card:
I rotated the sketch
Image - Hugo from the Stamp Fairy
Colouring medium - Copics
Paper - printed from Do Crafts CD
Gromlet - We R Memory Keepers
Ribbon - stash

Hop on over to the main challenge blog for more ideas & inspiration

I would like to enter:
 
Cupcake craft challenge - Raining cats & Dogs

3 comments:

Claire said...

Aww a little cutie and love the layout and colours. Have a fab day Carole. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

A fab card, love the image...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Helen x

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO sweet Carole… what a cute, cute image and you've coloured it beautifully… I love the layout and the ribbon and gromlet are just perfect! :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx