Followers

Sunday 22 September 2013

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #175


Good Morning,

Hope you are enjoying your weekend so far.

I am here with my DT card for Sunday Sketch & Stamp.
Our lovely Kim has given us a great sketch to work with this week, with so many possibilities!


 
 We have Crafty Ribbons sponsoring us this week
 
Crafty Ribbons


Here is my card using a Freebie from Wee Stamps Love Birds. The sentiment was added in the heart by me in Photoshop  prior to printing off.

 
I printed the image off twice & coloured in with copics & chalks. I then cut out a set of birds and the flowers which I layered onto the base image after giving them a bit of shape. Viva pearls were used in the center of the flowers and to the dots in the image. 
 
 
Pampered Pets paper was used for the base mat, scalloped circle & the corners. A piece of  white paper embossed with the Dainty Dots folder from spellbinder was added to the base mat. A piece of organza ribbon was wrapped around this before sticking to the card base.
 
To finish the corners were added as was the image and a bow, simples!!!!
 
Hop on over to the main challenge blog for more super duper  inspiration.
 
 
Have a great day, enjoy!!!!
 

 

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous Anniversary card and I love the spotty background x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so pretty, what a super card, Hope alls well, Love Hazelxox

Debs said...

Super pretty card Carole - cute birdies :o)
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Claire said...

Carole this is just the sweetest card, love the image and gorgeous layout and soft colours. Hugs, Claire x

Cazro said...

I love your card, it is so delicate and pretty, a super Anniversary card. Introducing myself, for I am thrilled to be part of the Design team at SS and S. Caz

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Carole, love the super cute image and very beautiful design.

Donna x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Carole, love the super cute image and very beautiful design.

Donna x

Beverley said...

Hi Carole.
I've emailed the challenge organisers regarding you prize and as soon as I get a response I'll let you know.
Bev x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Carole! what a cute image - so perfect for an Anniversary!! I love the soft pastels and embossing…the pretty flowers with pearls are just perfect!
Hope you are having a good week!
Big hugs
Sue xx