Followers

Sunday 1 December 2013

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #185


Morning my crafty friends,
 
How chilly is it at the moment? I was so cold on Friday afternoon the only way I could get warm was to lay under the duvet. The only trouble is, I then fell  asleep.
 
 
The reason I'm here today is to tell you there is a new challenge starting over at Sunday Sketch & Stamp. Kim has given us a great sketch to play with & here it is:
What a great sketch Kim!
You can embellish and add a sentiment as you wish.
Here's what I did with sketch:
 
 
Did you notice that I rotated the sketch?
Reason being I stuck the lines on not realising the birds were laying on their sides. I was going to try and remove them but thought it would be easier to rotate.
 
Image - Saturated Canary 'Thank You'
Colouring medium - Copics & Chalks
Papers - First Edition, New Leaf
Hearts - MB die
Flowers - punches & dies
Leaves - Tattered Lace 'foliage die set'
Frantage
 
For more inspiration hop on over to the main challenge blog to see what my teamies have done with the sketch
 
OMG, just realised it's December & only 23 sleeps to go!!!!!!!!
 
Happy Sunday!



6 comments:

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Carole, great sketch too, think I may have a play this time. Your flowers are so pretty and match those on the papers...you clever thing!! x

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Carole, love the sweet image and colours.
Wendy xx

Lisa T said...

Pretty card! I love the layout.

Debs said...

This is so beautiful Carole - the image is adorable and the LO is fabulous.
Debs xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Wishcraft said...

Oh very pretty! Lovely colours and such a sweet image :o) Hugs, Lisa x