Followers

Friday 29 November 2013

Ho Ho Ho @ Totally PaperCrafts

 
 Good Morning everyone,
 
Hope you are all well & wishing those that are not a speedy recovery.
I've not been a very good commenter of late but just to let you know I do come and visit you all.
I am hoping that I will soon be feeling better and will have the motivation to leave you all comments.
 
There's a new challenge starting today over @ Totally PaperCrafts
 
'Ho Ho Holidays'
is the theme that the lovely Lisa has chosen for us
 
We are sponsored this challenge by the fabby DigiStamp Boutique
 
 
I have used Christmas Arthur Mouse which I have coloured with Copics & a little chalk
 
 
The papers are from my scrap box, the dotty on is from a Polka Doodles CD the other is a nit wit paper download. All layers have been matted onto gold mirri and the stars on the image were cut out so that the gold mirri showed through. The sentiment was computer generated, the hanging stars are cut from a MB die & glamour dust has been added to Arthurs hat.
 
Why not visit all my teamies, their blog links can be found on the main challenge blog site here.Can't wait to see your festive creations.
 
 Have a great weekend!
 

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Arthur is a darling Carole and coloured so beautifully. A great layout and the addition of the gold detail is fabulous. Hope you have a good weekend xx

Claire said...

Adorable card, great image. Hugs, Claire x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Carole, adorable image.
Wendy xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute Carole. Fab image and layout.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lisa T said...

Gorgeous! I love the gold mirri. Very pretty. It really makes the card pop.

Pat K said...

Adorable card Carole. Sweet image and I too love the gold mirri. The sentiment on the side is a great element too. hugs, Pat K xx