Followers

Sunday 16 February 2014

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #194




Good Afternoon crafters,
Hope you are all well & keeping dry & warm. Hopefully you're all having a great weekend.


Today I'm here to remind you Marie has made us a new sketch to play with over at
Sunday Sketch & Stamp
how fab is that:

This is what I did with the sketch:
Again I have used paper scraps from my box, they were printed from Double Sprinkles of Kraft CD by Polka Doodles. The image is by Bugaboo - Ballerina Brat & has been coloured with Markers & Chalks. The sentiment was computer generated. All layers have been layered onto brown pearlescent paper then onto pink card. The flowers have been cut out of vellum using a mixture of dies & punches. The flourishes were cut out using a MB die.

Have a great day
Hopefully I'll be back later with my week old news.





1 comment:

Julie Odil said...

Super cute ballerina! I always enjoy Bagaboo images. Great card! Julie, DT sister