Followers

Sunday, 17 August 2014

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #215

Good Morning,
A bit dull here in Northampton this morning, I think it's gonna rain!
Oh well, I won't say no to having to stay in and craft.

There's a new challenge starting today over at
Here's my card :

Using a recent freebie from Bugaboo called Fun Flowers which you can find here
Coloured with markers with some viva pearl dots
Sentiment HOTP
Dainty dots embossed paper

and here's the sketch:
Hop on over to see what the talented DT have created here

Have a Great Day!




1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Carole! I love the image and the pretty viva pearls look fab!
    Hope you enjoy rest of the weekend!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving me a comment, I love reading them all whilst sitting with a cuppa after a day at work