Followers

Sunday 31 August 2014

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #216


Good Morning,

I am hosting the challenge over at 
Sunday Sketch & Stamp
with this sketch:


Here is my card:

The grey scale digi stamp has had a touch of colour added with markers and a bit os sparkle with glamour dust and pee wee glitter. The panels and lettering was cut on the silhouette in papers printed from the Camden Town CD from Crafters Companion.

You can get more inspiration here

I'm of now to shop for decorating bits for my craft room.
Have a great day!


3 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Gorgeous Carole love the pop of colour on the image and the paper are just perfect xx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Carole… I love the sweet image in the greyscale…. amazing how just a touch of colour looks so good! the papers are very pretty and it's a fab layout! :-))
Hope you had a great weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Tammy said...

This is beautiful Carole! Fabulous sketch and I love that sweet grey scale image!
Hugs, Tammy