Followers

Friday 1 August 2014

Friday Sketch Challenge #75

Good Morning,
What lovely weather we are having! I hope it lasts for the weekend as I have a stall at the fund raising fun day being held by the local dance school. They are raising funds to send some of the dancers abroad to preform.

Friday Sketch Challenge
have a new sketch for you to play with and here it is:



We have the fabulous All Dressed Up sponsoring the challenge this fortnight.

The DT were given an image to use, mine was

3 Little Summer Girls


I used photoshop to edit the image then took it over to silhouette studio to print and cut the sentiment and image, isn't she a sweetie and guess what! the other 2 girlies are just as sweet. 
Must dash as I'm heading off to work.

Have a great weekend everyone!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Carole, fabulous colours and I love the addition of the embossed sentiment panel...brilliant!! Hope the weather holds up for you xx

Marilyn said...

How cute! I love the colour scheme, the embossing and the fab gem for the flower center. Gorgeous colouring too.
Marilyn, All Dressed Up DT