Followers

Saturday 25 October 2014

Friday Sketch Challenge #81

Good Morning my lovely cratfy friends,

This post should have gone live yesterday morning but silly me did not hit the publish button.
I did not realise till this morning as I came home from work last night and thought I would have a little lay down on my bed. What a joke that was, I woke up this morning with a cold cuppa on my bed side table, no dinner or programmes. Must have needed it!!

There's a new challenge starting over at
with this fab sketch from the lovely Gea
I have used it rotated.
are sponsoring the challenge this week. They have lots of fab images on offer, well worth a look!


I was given an image to use on my card Two mice with a can phone, how adorable are these two.


The patterened papers are New Leaf from First Edition
The embossed paper was created using Hessian folder from Crafters Companion the inked.
The flowers and leaves are punched and die cut with a mix of gems and pearls for the centers.

Hop on over to the challenge blog for more inspiration. You have until the 6th November to get your entries in.


5 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great card Carole, love those two mice and the papers are gorgeous xx

Gea said...

What a lovely card gr Gea

Sue B said...

Awww the image is adorable Carole… and you've coloured it beautifully! Love the scrummy papers and gorgeous embossing… and the flower and leaves are very pretty! :-)
Hope you have a great Weekend!
Big hugs Sue B xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great card, those wee mice are adorable!!! Love Hazel (Didos) x

Janice said...

He he, I love this! My kinda card! Jx