Followers

Thursday 16 October 2014

It's a White Christmas @ MAWTT


Good Morning,
It's been a long time since I last posted, in fact it's been a long time since I've been on my laptop. I've been busy decorating my room and building furniture. Then just as I'm ready to start moving in I go get ill! Sore throat & cold which has gone to my head leaving me with a pounding headache and blocked ears. I can't believe I have not made a card for nearly 2 weeks.

White Christmas
is the theme that the lovely Wendy has chosen for us this week over at
Moving Along With The Times

a true challenge for me as I have tried this theme several times but have never succeeded in producing an end product


I have used a cut file that my Daughter designed to cut out the snowflake on the silhouette. This was mounted onto a piece of white glitter card and a piece of card candi was added to the center of the snowflake. The sentiment was computer generated and mounted onto 2 mats and added to the card with foam pads.

Hop on over to see more white on white from the talented DT here



10 comments:

Sarah said...

You have most definitely succeeded Carole!! What a beautiful snowflake and a very clever Daughter for sure!! xx

Janice said...

Poor Carole this id my 3rd DT visit and you lot are all ill!!! Hope you also feel better soon, obviously there are a lot of bugs on the go! Love your card, as you say a real challenge, but that snowflake file is a beauty and it's set off perfectly on that glitter background. Lovely work. Jx

Wendy said...

So beautiful Carole, love the pretty snowflake and sparkle.
Hope you soon feel better.
Wendy xx

Wendy L said...

Carole, this one looks great, so pretty, xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning, what a great card and a brilliant first WOW card, hope the decorating is going well, Love Hazelxx

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer!!! this is SO beautiful Carole… the snowflake is absolutely gorgeous… and looks so good against the glitter card! I'm loving all the WOW cards… so elegant and pretty! :-)
So sorry you are unwell… sounds like what I had… the pounding head seems to be big part of this bug that's going around. I'm still full of catarrh in head and ears… is driving me nuts! Hope you feel better soon hun!
Take Care
Hugs Sue B xx

Debs said...

WOW Carole this is simply stunning!!! That snowflake is awesome - I LOVE it!!!
I too have a similar bug and feel totally yuk!!! Today my nose has been dripping like a leaky tap and my eyes are streaming - hopefully that means it's on it's way out and my head won't feel so fuzzy - fingers crossed.
Hope you feel better soon hun - take care.
Debs xx

Tammy said...

OMGosh this is gorgeous Carole, I love that snowflake your daughter designed!! I hope you feel better!
Sending hugs, Tammy

Judith said...

This is beautiful Carole - my favourite of the week, I just loved it as soon as I saw it. Hope you're feeling better soon so you can get on with your DIY!! hugs Judith x

mixamatoasties said...

Fabulous card Carole.

Susan xx