Followers

Thursday 2 October 2014

Hedgehogs are on Parade

Good Morning,

Nearly never got this card made in time. I've got a sore throat and streaming nose and slept on and off all day yesterday. I finished it off while watching The Great British Bake Off then took myself to bed to watch Our Zoo, love Wednesday night TV.

The lovely Janice has chosen a great theme this week over at 
Moving Along With The Times
bet you've guessed from my title what she has chosen

'Hedgehogs'


Image - Cuddly Buddly, 'It's For You
Colouring medium - Markers and chalk
Papers - Echo Park
Sentiment - computer generated

A quick post today as I run out of time.



10 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fab card Carole, trust Janice to come up with an "out of the box" theme!! Hope today finds you feeling a little better xx

Janice said...

Poor Carole, hope you are feeling a bit better today and thank you for going to the effort of making a card for my challenge when you would have probably been better on the sofa all cosy. It is however a gorgeous image and a delightful card and spot on for my challenge, I love it! Hope you feel better soon, hugs, Jx

Anonymous said...

Lovely cute image Carole, love the colours and layout!

Vicki x

Sue B said...

Awww this is SO sweet Carole… such a cute hedgie and I love the scrummy papers… the leaf one is very beautiful! :-)
hope you feel better soon hun!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what a great card, Love the colours too, Love Hazel (didos) xx

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Carole, gorgeous colouring and design.

Donna x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Carole - sweet image and I love the DP's
Hope you're feeling better now.
Take care
Debs xx

Tammy said...

Oh this is adorable Carole, I love that sweet image and it's colored beautifully! I hope you feel better soon!
Hugs, Tammy

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Carole, so sweet, xxx

mixamatoasties said...

What a lovely card and fab colours.

Susan xx