Followers

Thursday 25 June 2015

Needles are Out at MAWTT


Good Morning everyone!

Well I'm on leave this week, so I have been catching up on the things I don't get done when working.
Opticians, doctors, many phone calls and household/garden chores.
I also had to spend some time in my craft room as I had my DT card to make for this weeks challenge over at Moving Along With The Times
The lovely Emily has chosen a fab theme
Sewing & Stitching
It could be with your machine, by hand or with a pen or dies.


Don't ask why, as the weather is so beautiful here at the moment but I decided to make a Christmas card. I'm gonna blame C&C for having their Christmas week!

Image - Pre coloured printed from Crafters Companion Barkley CD
Papers - very old from HOTP
Sentiment - computer generated
Snowflakes - cut on cameo
Border die - SB
Stitching - Pricked using a ruler from creative expressions then using a pen joined the dots 


Visiting the main challenge blog is highly recommended to get those creative juices flowing.



7 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fabulous card Carole and I love the faux stitching on kraft...I'm going to try that!! xx

Unknown said...

Lovely work! I too like to make things out of season...I get too overloaded when it's all at once.

Debs said...

Adorable card Carole - such a sweet image and I love Red with Kraft :o)
Hope you've had a good week.
Debs xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Carole this is stunning, what a great card, I really must get the sewing machine out and have a play!!! It really does make your cards look brilliant, Hope you have had a lovely week off and haven't been too busy, Love Hazelxx

Wendy L said...

Fab card Carole, cant think about Christmas cards yet unless it is a DT card, xxx

Sue B said...

Awww this is really sweet Carole… such a cute image and I love the sparkles and gorgeous snowflakes… the stitching looks SO real too… you've done a fab job! :-)
Hope you're having a good week
Big hugs, Sue B xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Carole
Aw, soooo cute. Lovely interpretation of the challenge.
Can't get my head around Christmas yet lol!
Have a great weekend.
Ang x