Followers

Monday, 26 October 2015

Dream Valley are Feeling Blue

Good Morning,

It's time for a new challenge over at
The theme this fortnight is:
Feeling Blue
So get out all your blue stash and get creating!
 We have a fab prize on offer from:
Sherri Baldy Designs
Image - Lil Lovely Hearts from Sheri Baldy
Paper - printed from A collection of colour schemes CD by Dreamees
Flowers -  stamp set by Dreamees, stamped on vellum heat, embossed with silver pearl
Leaves - MB die cut
Sentiment - Computer generated
Edges and flower centers glittered

Sorry for the poor photos not sure what I'm doing wrong, need to get my Daughter to have a look at the setting. It's beyond me!

More fabby ideas from the talented team can be found here

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Carole and i adore those vellum flowers, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Carole. Thank you. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a sweet image Carole! she's gorgeous and I love her paper pieced heart! :-)) the flowers are divine… so soft and pretty!
    Hope you have a nice evening!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet design with beautiful handmade flowers. Haven't used vellum to make embellies yet myself, but will definitely try it...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving me a comment, I love reading them all whilst sitting with a cuppa after a day at work