Followers

Friday 16 August 2013

Fav Colours @ Totally PaperCrafts


Good Morning,
 
The weekend is nearly here and here's hoping we all have something nice planned.
Alisha, my Granddaughter is staying over for the weekend, well Thursday to Sunday as she phoned to see if I would pick her up a day early. She's still excited to have a new bedroom that has been decorated just for her and loves to spend time in it and I must say she is keeping it really tidy, I wonder how long that will last!!!
 
 
Well onto todays card which is my DT creation for this week's challenge over @ Totally PaperCrafts This week Suzette is hosting the challenge an her chosen theme is:
 
'Favourite Colours'
so we would like to see your paper crafted creations using your favourite colours.
 
This week's sponsor is Kenny K
The prize is: 5 digis of the winner’s choice.
 
I have used Frieda Flapper from in store which has been coloured with markers & had some glamour dust added for a bit of sparkle. I love blue & brown together so have mounted a backing paper printed from a Do Crafts CD onto brown card. I have then used the same brown card to mount the image and a piece of paper embossed with the dainty dots folder from Spellbinders.
 



 
Hop on over to see what fav colour combos my fellow team mates have chosen.
 
 I would like to enter:
 
One stitch at a Time - use a digi
 
 
I will be back later with my DT card for FSC
 


10 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Carole. I love the blue and brown together.

Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Wonderful card with a fantastic image, such fun.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Ingrid Mason said...

Now that's a colour scheme to keep in mind, unusual but works very effectively. Enjoy your weekend with Alisha. Good luck in our challenge. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

Olivia said...

Oh...love these colors and this is a great image.

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Carole - love the image and fab layout. Hugs, Claire x

mixamatoasties said...

That is such a fab card Carole. Love it.

Enjoy your weekend.

Susan x

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card, love your colour choice and design.
Kim xXx

Hazel said...

A lovely card and beauitufl layout. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

sue w. said...

Hi Carole, this is super. Love the image and coloured perfectly.
Hugs Sue W.

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Love the image and blue is a real favourite colour of mine too. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Jennie x