Followers

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Wonderful Mum

 Good Afternoon,

An unusual time for me to post I hear you say, but I am on annual leave and am trying to get better at posting more regularly. We'll see how it goes when I get back to work.
I thought I would share the card I made for my Mum who has been so wonderful helping me with my recovery from my recent treatments. "Love you Mum"

All papers used are printed from a Dreamees CD, the backing paper, mat on round focal point and for the flowers. The roses are hand rolled and the blossoms were punched.
The leaves were die cut, the doily (by bird cards) was cut on the cameo both in kraft and both were inked with distress ink.
The sentiment was made by me on the computer.
Hope you like, my Mum did! 


1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a pretty card Carole, the rolled roses and blossoms look so pretty and I love the font used for the sentiment xx