Followers

Sunday 2 September 2012

Sunday Sketch & Stamp # 122

Good Morning,

I would like to say a big HELLO to my new followers and thank you all for your lovely comments,. I really do appreciate them all. It makes my day to come in from work, sit down with a cuppa and have a read. I know I am a bit of a rubbish commentor for which I must apologise, I am trying to put this right & think I may be getting there.

It's time for a new challenge over @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp. This week the talented Donna has designed us a sketch to work with but sadly she will not be joining us as she has stepped down from the  SS&S DT.

The prize for this week's challenge is a very exciting  one 

 ********************************************************************************** 


It will be a 2 week guest DT slot.
What a great incentive to get crafting!

Hop on over and check out the sketch & what the team have made to inspire you.

Here is my card


Image - Saturated Canary, Boobie Love (it's a freebie)
Papers - Black spot (a scarp from my box) White, embossed with swiss dots folder
Mats - Black & pink card
Colouring medium - Pro & flexi Markers, chalks & distress ink
Sentiment - Polka doodles
Scalloped circle mats - Spellbinders
Bunting, leaves & butterfly - cut on silhouette
Flowers - 2x layers of a punch
Gems, pearls & twine - stash


I would like to enter:

Joanna Sheen Challenge - going dotty
Natalie & Amy - anything goes
Heck of a challenge - anything goes
Through the craft door - Diva or anything goes
Lets craft & create - stamp it








Wow, I've managed to add a signature without any help.




13 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Carole, love the image and fab bunting. Hugs, Claire x

Vic McGuckin said...

Love this card Carole.... great spots and layout....

Vic x

Laura Bradley said...

Gorgeous Carol! Love this image and the colours, paper and embossing all looks fab together! Oooh and must not forget the bunting! Love it! Laura x

Miradormakings said...

This is fabulous i love the design and such a cute image.

Joan x

Unknown said...

Another great card, I love the Saturated Canary stamps they are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it with us at Let's Craft and Create.

Unknown said...

Welcome to blog land! Your card is adorable - love everything about it! Thank you for playing at TTCRD Magazine Challenge- Hugz, Colleen

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Carole, I like the image the colours and the bunting, Thank you for joining in our 1st challenge at Heck of a Challenge, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

sues craft magic said...

Stunning card Carole, i love that image , the layout is gorgeous , thanks for playing along with us at Heck of a challenge , good luck , hope to see you next time ...Hugs Sue DT xx

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Carole I love this great colour choice and I love that bunting. Thanks for sharing with us at Natalie and Amy's first challenge xxx Hugs Pascale

Wendy said...

Gorg colours Hun I love this card thank you for joining us at Natalie and Amy's challenge

Wendy

Sue said...

Stunning card Carole. I love the image and the layout, colours and bunting all look fabulous.

Thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Going Dotty Challenge
Sue

Lady E said...

Such a cute and very beautiful card! Lovely image and colours choice, great layout! Thank you for joining us at Heck Of a Challenge and Good Luck!
Hugs Lady E xx

angelwhispers said...

She is just fab and love your colour choice! Thanks for joining us for our first challenge over at Natalie and Amy's! Love Chanelle xxxx