Followers

Sunday, 2 September 2012

Sunday Sketch & Stamp # 122

Good Morning,

I would like to say a big HELLO to my new followers and thank you all for your lovely comments,. I really do appreciate them all. It makes my day to come in from work, sit down with a cuppa and have a read. I know I am a bit of a rubbish commentor for which I must apologise, I am trying to put this right & think I may be getting there.

It's time for a new challenge over @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp. This week the talented Donna has designed us a sketch to work with but sadly she will not be joining us as she has stepped down from the  SS&S DT.

The prize for this week's challenge is a very exciting  one 

 ********************************************************************************** 


It will be a 2 week guest DT slot.
What a great incentive to get crafting!

Hop on over and check out the sketch & what the team have made to inspire you.

Here is my card


Image - Saturated Canary, Boobie Love (it's a freebie)
Papers - Black spot (a scarp from my box) White, embossed with swiss dots folder
Mats - Black & pink card
Colouring medium - Pro & flexi Markers, chalks & distress ink
Sentiment - Polka doodles
Scalloped circle mats - Spellbinders
Bunting, leaves & butterfly - cut on silhouette
Flowers - 2x layers of a punch
Gems, pearls & twine - stash


I would like to enter:

Joanna Sheen Challenge - going dotty
Natalie & Amy - anything goes
Heck of a challenge - anything goes
Through the craft door - Diva or anything goes
Lets craft & create - stamp it








Wow, I've managed to add a signature without any help.




13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Carole, love the image and fab bunting. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Carole.... great spots and layout....

    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Carol! Love this image and the colours, paper and embossing all looks fab together! Oooh and must not forget the bunting! Love it! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous i love the design and such a cute image.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card, I love the Saturated Canary stamps they are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it with us at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to blog land! Your card is adorable - love everything about it! Thank you for playing at TTCRD Magazine Challenge- Hugz, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Carole, I like the image the colours and the bunting, Thank you for joining in our 1st challenge at Heck of a Challenge, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Carole, i love that image , the layout is gorgeous , thanks for playing along with us at Heck of a challenge , good luck , hope to see you next time ...Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carole I love this great colour choice and I love that bunting. Thanks for sharing with us at Natalie and Amy's first challenge xxx Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorg colours Hun I love this card thank you for joining us at Natalie and Amy's challenge

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Carole. I love the image and the layout, colours and bunting all look fabulous.

    Thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Going Dotty Challenge
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute and very beautiful card! Lovely image and colours choice, great layout! Thank you for joining us at Heck Of a Challenge and Good Luck!
    Hugs Lady E xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is just fab and love your colour choice! Thanks for joining us for our first challenge over at Natalie and Amy's! Love Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving me a comment, I love reading them all whilst sitting with a cuppa after a day at work