Followers

Thursday 30 March 2017

Into the Woods

Good Morning,

Another great theme this fortnight at 
Moving Along With The Times
chosen by Emma which is:

Into the Woods
so flowers, trees, animals 


I chose to make a start on my Christmas cards, early I know but I won't keep it up I'm sure!
I used  stamps, stamping the leaves in different shades of green and stamping 2nd & 3rd generation ink. Then stamped the fir cones in brown and over stamping some in gold. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed using a Chloe stamp.

Please do hop on over to the main challenge blog here to see the wonderful creations my teamies have created.


5 comments:

Janice said...

Love it Carole, what a super CAS design - and nice and flat for Christmas post! Jx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Carole, I dont think about the 'C' yet. xxx

Sarah said...

This is amazing!! Love the touches of gold Carole and so much inky dimension too xx

Judith said...

I just love this card Carole - it's always a good idea to get a few Christmas cards made as you go through the year - eases the pain at the end of the year!! have a great weekend xx

Emma said...

I love your interpretation of my theme - fabulous card! I love how you've added gold to the fir cones, it looks great! Its best to get Christmas started early, saves frantic (panic, in my case ;) ) making - I always plan to start earlier but somehow it never happens! Hahaha :) xx