Followers

Monday 6 November 2017

Jingle Bells PAPPY

Hello Everyone,

I've been AWOL, no fault of my own. Firstly I've been poorly for about 3 weeks, couldn't talk for 1 week (which some may say good) and was off work. It absolutely drained me :(
Then my laptop has been into the repair shop twice , I was having to put a clothes peg on the screen to get a picture. Last Friday my 3 lovely children gave me an early birthday pressie, a new laptop, how lucky am I? Just need to get all my files and programmes loaded :) 

Add a Sentiment 
is the theme over at 
Dream Valley 
 starting today.
I have used an image from our fabulous sponsors Pink Gem Designs Which is just so cute!


Image - Jingle Penquins from our sponsor which I added 'PAPPY' to using craft artist
Coloured with Dinkie Inkies from the Dreamees
Sentiment - cut on the Cameo then embossed before being mounted onto red card
Snowflake border - MB die
Snowflakes - Dreamees stamp heat embossed with WOW 'frosty the snowman' powder from Chloe


Hop on over to the main challenge blog for more great inspiration



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hope you are feeling better Carole and good luck with the new lap top, I can barely cope with a new phone!! What a cute card, love the personalisation xx