Followers

Tuesday 21 November 2017

DV Texture

Good Evening,

Apologies for posting this late, computer playing up still :(
Only get a picture when it feels like it so not good when you have a deadline. I must get my files moved over to my new one, keep putting it off cause all my folders need sorting and I know it's gonna be a long job. I managed to get silhouette studio loaded but I do not know how to get the library moved over and I really don't want to loose them.
There's a new challenge that started yesterday over at
Dream Valley,
apologies to all my teamies. The theme this challenge is:
Texture
so get out those folders, texture pastes ect.
We also have the fabby DigiStamp Boutique sponsoring the challenge.


Image - Sponsor's Snow people
coloured with - Dreamees Dinkie Inkies & glamour dust
Paper - embossed with falling snow folder
Sentiment - Sponsor 
Snowflakes - cut on cameo

Hop on over to the main challenge blog for more great inspiration


1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a great card, such a jolly snowman xx