Followers

Sunday, 29 July 2012

All I Want For Christmas

Good Evening,

Thunder storm has just started here in Northampton, I don't like thunder or lightening. I am writing this while watching the swimming finals.

My card today has been made following the sketch over @ Willow Sketchie Challenge. I have used one of the images from Willow designs that has been coloured with pro markers & chalks. The craft paper aperture is cut using a spellbinder die, the edges has been heat embossed with white sparkle WOW powder so has the glittery bits on the image. The papers behind the aperture are from nitwits, I then enlarged this & cut it out to make the holly embelishments. The sentiment is computer generated





I would like to enter:

Willow sketchie - following sketch & theme (anything goes)
A Gem of a Challenge - Kraft @ Christmas


Happy crafting
Carole xXx

4 comments:

  1. Aww! Carole, this is so sweet. Love the cute image and gorgeous details. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely Christmas card, great layout.
    Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Xms card and love Walter. Thanks for playing along at Willow Sketchie.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card. Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving me a comment, I love reading them all whilst sitting with a cuppa after a day at work