Followers

Monday 23 July 2012

Dear Santa....

Good evening crafter's

Another beautiful day today, looks like Summers arrived & just in time for the school holidays. How lovely for the children, they can play out & have lots of fun, leaving Mum to play @ home!!!

Well onto my card today & I have made a Christmas card (the sun comes out and I think snow) following the theme & sketch over @ Willow Sketchie Challenge



Image - Willow designs
Colouring medium - pro & flexi markers & chalk
Papers - nitwits
Ribbon - from stash
Sparkle - glamour dust


I would like to enter the following:

Willow sketchie Challenge - following sketch & Christmas theme


Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How fabulous carole what a super card Hugs Elaine

Shirley said...

Cute image, making me jealous as I haven't started my christmas things yet.
Shirley xx

Sonia said...

Hi Carole
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL creation! love the papers.
Great JOB!
Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge. Good Luck!~
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

kelly ledder said...

Gorgeous card Carole and this is one of my favourite christmas Walter images and I love it in these colours.

Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge this week and good luck x

Kelly